Square House Kennels and Cattery
A family run business - based in Penkridge, Staffordshire, Established in 1997.
Quality heated kennels for dogs (individual and family units).
In 2018 we installed a brand new Cattery, with individual and family units, which is located in a quiet, sheltered part of the site.
T: 01543 466 880
Open 7 days a week: 10am - 6pm
Welcome to Square House Kennels and Cattery
Our Kennels and Cattery are situated on the B5012 between Cannock and Penkridge and serves customers throughout Staffordshire, including Stafford, Cannock, Penkridge and Rugeley.
- More than 20 years of experience of caring for dogs
- A well established business in the local community
- We offer flexible drop off and collection times
- Expertise in caring for dogs like they’re our own
- Your dog(s) must be up to date with all their vaccinations to board at Square House Kennels
- We have 78 kennels all of which are heated by our Biomass boiler
- Our exercise areas are all secure, ensuring that there are no aggressive incidents
- Freedom field where dogs can stretch their legs
- Diet and medicinal requirements are all suited to our customers
- We have family units which take up to 3 or 4 dogs dependant on size and customer requirements.
Please give us a call for more information and rates.
We are open 7 days per week – 10am to 6pm
Call in to view at your convenience within the above times
“My dog stayed here for 4 days while I was away in Germany . Never had left him before so I was really nervous he wouldn’t settle in and wouldn’t like being away from home . I just picked him up today and I could instantly tell he loved his stay here , was giving the carers a fuss, I could tell that they loved him too and was told they would love to see him back here . Really good value for money and 1 happy dog . Already planning another trip knowing he loved staying here and l won’t worry again leaving him in square house kennels care.”
Tl: 01543 466 880
Mon -Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 10am - 6pm
Licence holder Mr Stephen and Mrs Elizabeth Edge
Licence No. 18/00041/ABEST